29 Church St., Moravia
Chartered by New York state to provide library services to the community, Powers Library was established in 1880 as a legacy of Dr. Cyrus Powers. It is reputed to be the oldest continuously occupied Free Association Library building in New York. In 2005, Powers Library was honored with the Preservation League of New York State’s prestigious Excellence in Preservation Award for its renovation of and addition to the library. For hours or more information, visit www.powerslibrary.org.